Founded in 2003 by husband-wife duo Ted Vadakan + Angie Myung, Poketo is a lifestyle brand born out of the desire to infuse art and design into daily life. They create collections of design-conscious goods to cultivate a creative lifestyle that reflect Poketo’s philosophy of “Art for you every day”.
Poketo Bamboo Dinner Plates are made from certified organic bamboo fiber and cornstarch. Durable with a smooth, modern look, they are great alternatives to styrofoam plates and can be used over and over for your favorite moments of the day, whether that be a casual picnic, family meal, or professional plate twirling. (They won't break.)
- Handwash before initial use.
- Wash immediately after use with soapy water.
- Do not submerge or soak in water.
- Towel dry before standing vertically to air dry. Do not dry flat.
- Store in cool, dry place.